Cantabria 2019 Training, Briefing & BBQ
July 6 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
Training 10:00, Briefing 18:00 & BBQ 19:00
We are planning to hold a final training and briefing session for the Cantabria 2019 trip on Saturday 6th July.
The training sessions will start at around 10:00 and include:-
- Advanced SRT Practice on the Tower covering Rescue Techniques (self and others)
- SRT trips to local caves (probably Rhino Rift, Hunters Hole and / or Thrupe Lane)
The briefing will start at 18:00 and will cover:-
- Travel and Accommodation
- Organisation of the Caving Trips
- Caving Safety and Insurance Requirements
- Equipment Requirements
- Questions and Answers
- Pre-ordered T-Shirt Collection (ordering details available shortly)
Assuming the weather is looking good we will arrange a BBQ (starting around 19:00) for a small fee per head but please bring your own beer!
If you are coming on the Cantabria trip then please do attend this event. It will provide you with valuable information, offer you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have and will make your experience of the trip much more enjoyable.
If you are planning to attend this event then please let me know or select “Going” on the Facebook event in the Wessex Member’s area.